Don’t hesitate to reach out!
If you have a question, need additional information, would like to discuss your case, or want to refer a potential case, please contact us in the way that is most convenient for you.
If you are an Attorney seeking assistance in the evaluation, preparation or trial of a medical malpractice case or medical products case involving failed spinal surgery, pedicle screws, screw-plate constructs, or intra operative neuromonitoring issues, please call and be prepared to provide the following information:
- Type of surgical procedure.
- Surgical specialty involved; i.e. orthopedic surgeon or neurosurgeon;
- Description of injured patient, including: Gender, age, height, weight, occupation, smoker or non-smoker (common defense raised by doctors in failed spine surgery), prior or subsequent surgeries and problems if any;
- Patient’s post operative condition and prognosis;
- Why you believe malpractice was committed.
I am available to assist on a limited number of cases and apologize in advance if my work load prevents me from being able to help you.
Decatur, GA 30030
Unit 4, Suite 9
Athens, GA 30601